Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Busy Holidays!!!!!

It's a busy holidays for me..even i wanna rest a while oso cant lerr..gonna organize for the band's stall for the food fair..and oso gonna help my class, F3A's stall lerr..and gonna prepare well for the Trinity Guildhall Band Essemble Examination..RRSSB add oil o^^we can de..=)I long time din play my cla lerr..become poor liao lerr..haizz..sad sad..T.T..before food fair stil have band performance lerr..aiyo..scare cant finish all the things for food fair lerr..but i ll try my best!!!^^after food fair stil have holiday course and orientation nid to rush..OMG..i dun have my holidays..haizzz..tired~

4 comments:

田心 said...

ing ping...
jia you...
food fair first la...
rrss 2009 orientation leave it first.
just try your best..
we support u de...
jia you.
all the best for your trinity exam girl.
you go girl!!!

K!m.mY said...

look like u r the busiest student in RRSS````
try yr best
u can finish the job de~~~
jiayou jiayou
IF I WANT,I SURELY CAN~~~~~

Ing Ping said...

@kimmy
thx ya my dear fren~Kimmy!!!!i ll try my best de..dun worry ya..hehe..happy always oo~~^^

Ing Ping said...

@laura
thx agn for my dearest fren~!!!!Laura!!!!thx for ur support ooo..^^i reali appreciate it oo..=)i ll add oil in the trinity exam..dun worry..you mz smile smile every day oo..^^take care yaaaa~~~~~!!!!!^-^