Monday, May 16, 2011

Exhausted! :(


Suddenly find out this picture looks cute and sweet. Hehe. Love it very much!^^

Skip skip!!!

Oh nooooooooo!! There are lots of assignments need to do. Every week due one assignment. Tak boleh tahan larh. Doing assignments are killing my cells in my body. So hurt man! >< I hate assignments a lot!! :( Goshhhhh!!! After that will be the final exam at the end of June. Yet, I haven start a little revision for it. How am I going to die for this final exam. I promise myself! I will put full effort during the study week. Hope I can lai de ji finish studying all the subj. *PRAY HARD!* Good news to share! :D I might be goin to SG with parents after my final exams! WOOHOOOO!! :DD But my mom said MAYBE only. So sad! :( Hope my dream may come true! *winks*

For my love,
Even though we were busy our own things these few weeks, I believe that after this we can hang out together! *excited*
Miss you and love you loads! xoxo ♥

No comments: